Md. – May 12, 2020 – The Automotive Content
Professionals Network (ACPN), a community of the Auto Care Association,
announced the recipients of its ACPN Content Excellence Awards this week at the
2020 Knowledge Exchange “Virtual” Conference.
The annual awards recognize the best examples of electronic
cataloging, product content and business to business systems in the vehicle aftermarket.
Catalogs, content, and systems are judged on a variety of criteria ranging from
compliance with Auto Care Association’s Content Exchange Standards ACES and
PIES, and best practices to readability and technical accuracy, innovation,
interactivity, user experience and quality of content.
The ACPN Content Excellence Awards have three categories:
- ACES & PIES Data
- *NEW for 2020* CCPN Installer’s Choice
The 2020 ACPN Content Excellence Award winners are:
- Gold: Spectra Premium Industries –
Spectra Premium eCatalog
- Silver: Brembo North America – Brembo
- Bronze: Standard Motor Products – Standard
ACES & PIES Data
- Large (Over 250,000 Applications): Delphi
– Delphi Brand Products
- Medium (50,000 – 250,000 Applications): CARDONE
Industries – CARDONE Reman Unloaded Calipers
- Small (10,000 – 50,000 Applications): CARDONE
Industries – CARDONE Ultra Calipers
CCPN Installer’s Choice Award
- Gold: Parts Authority – IMC Web Warehouse
- Silver: PartsTech, Inc. – www.partstech.com
- Bronze: WHI Solutions – NextPart
For more information about ACPN or the Content
Excellence Awards, visit autocare.org/acpn
or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.