- automotive content professionals network
automotive content professionals network
The Automotive Content Professionals Network (ACPN) provides educational and networking opportunities for industry professionals who specialize in the management of automotive product related information.
Why Should You Join ACPN?
ACPN serves as the leader in content management and related activities; promotes industry standards; and provides a forum for discussing and promoting best practices within the automotive industry all of which will culminate in their annual Knowledge Exchange conference. ACPN provides networking opportunities, education and leadership opportunities for content management professionals in the automotive industry.
ACPN is the only segment devoted exclusively to the education and professional development needs of the automotive catalog managers and product content professionals. ACPN is a professional society with 380+ individual members employed in the automotive industry.
- ACPN promotes and supports the Automotive Content Professional (ACP) designation administered by the University of the Aftermarket. This designation recognizes ACPN members who achieve the highest level of professional development and achievement.
- Surveys and research projects commissioned by ACPN offer insights and analysis in to the rapidly evolving requirements of customers and trading partners in the automotive supply chain.
- The ACPN committee organizes and hosts the annual Knowledge Exchange Conference each spring. This conference is targeted specifically for catalog professionals and offers several focused educational and networking opportunities.
- ACPN administers and sanctions several catalog excellence awards. These awards are typically presented at the annual Knowledge Exchange conference.
How To Join
By registering and attending the Annual ACPN Knowledge Exchange Conference, you instantly become a member of the ACPN professional society for one year.
Contact us at email@example.com.
Join our ACPN LinkedIn group!
Sign up for our communications and newsletters or manage your communication preferences.
The ACPN Committee is a committee of volunteer ACPN members who help plan and organize the annual conference and facilitate communication, best practices, and networking among the professional network.
Luke Smith, Momentum USA, Inc., Richmond, VA
Jennifer Cothran, BBB Industries, Mobile, AL
Jamie Ardis, AGS Company, Muskegon, MI
Patti Corso, Winhere Brake, Bartlett, IL
Nicolas Vallieres, JNP Soft, Montreal, QC
Dave Cleck, Carter Fuel Systems, Rochester Hills, MI
Michael Marra, Icahn Automotive Group, LLC, Philadelphia, PA
Eric Lough, Parts Tech, Inc., Cambridge, MA
David Logan, Federal Mogul, South Field, MI
Jason Riegel, Tenneco Inc., Monroe, MI
Mark Seng. IHS Markit, Englewood, CO
Tom Schiavo , Auto Care Association