2018 scholarship application window is now closed
The Automotive Content Professional Network Committee (ACPN) will award three (3) deserving content professionals with a scholarship to attend the ACPN Knowledge Exchange conference, which is the largest gathering of catalog professionals and their vendors and solution providers.
Attended by most major manufacturers, distributors and parts experts in the automotive content industry, the ACPN conference provides a focused and unique opportunity to learn, share best practices, network with peers, and interact with service providers in the content management space. At the ACPN Knowledge Exchange, catalog managers can learn how to develop more accurate catalogs, gain insights on more efficient production processes and become aware of new technology and techniques, which will ultimately help them and their companies:
- Sell more products
- Reduce costs
- Increase efficiencies
The scholarship includes:
- ACPN Conference Entrance Fee
- Hotel Room (Sunday thru Tuesday night. Covers the cost of the room only)
- Applicant is a content professional who has never been to an ACPN (historically NCMA) conference.
- The applicant’s employer is an Auto Care Association member in good standing.
- Applicant has achieved success within their organizations through professionalism, hard work, dedication and remarkable abilities.
- Applicant is an examples of an outstanding professional in the auto care industry.
- Applicant is willing to aid with the ACPN committee in planning the ACPN conference (.01 CEU is earned from Northwood University for participating and will fulfill the service requirement for your ACP).
- Signed and completed application
- Travel expenses must be approved by your current supervisor to attend the conference
- Resume and Bio