- auto international association
auto international association
To provide the bridge between the global and North American auto care industry and its customers.
Why should you join the Auto International Association (AIA)?
The Auto International Association (AIA) provides resources to capitalize on your import-focused initiatives, providing you with the networking opportunities and the latest, most relevant information concerning this segment of the industry.
Resources available to AIA members of the Auto Care Association include:
- International trade education and resources.
- Direct networking opportunities with top U.S. and global executives.
- Member communications that keep you updated on international trade developments that impact your business.
AIA Executive Leadership Council
Ira D. Davis, Alliance of Independent Manufacturers (AIM), Boynton Beach, FL
Martin Gold, Gold n' Brown, Farmington Hills, MI
- Eric Banas, ZF Services, LLC, Vernon Hills, IL
- Nick Bauer, FCP Euro Milford, CT
- Stephen Bearden, H.B. International Marketing Services, Holland, MI
- Thomas Beer, SSF Imported Auto Parts, Inc., San Francisco, CA
- Jeff Berman, Bosal USA Inc., Budd Lake, NJ
- W. Michael Brown, Olympus Imported Auto Parts Corp., Alexandria, VA
- Bob Clark, AISIN World Corp. of America, Torrance, CA
- Mary DellaValle, Babcox Media, Inc., Akron, OH
- Julian Hentze, Global Parts Distributors, Macon, GA
- Patricia Law, Law & Associates, Kathleen, GA
- Dan Schildge, CRP Industries, Cranbury, NJ
- Jens Schueler, Schaeffler Group USA Inc., Fort Mill, SC
- John Treece, Direct Market Access, Tabor City, NC
Andres Castrillon, Auto Care Association
Rosemary Perry, Auto Care Association (Assistant Liaison)