upholstery and trim international council
To educate, inform, serve and provide networking opportunities for companies that manufacture or distribute interior and exterior fabrics, associated hardware and products used in the repair or restoration of cars and trucks.
Why should you join Upholstery and Trim International Council?
The Upholstery and Trim International Council of the Auto Care Association offers a number of resources to assist your auto care company in improving your profits and bottom line. As a member, the Auto Care Association will:
- The annual Auto Care Association Upholstery and Trim International Convention focuses on building relationships between the premier trim wholesalers and distributors in the industry.
- The segment keeps you updated on industry trends, events, issues, news and profit opportunities.
- Segment members have access to the leaders of the industry and suppliers, as well as segment-specific market intelligence studies and protection from regulatory and legislative actions by state and federal agencies.
Upholstery and Trim International Council Committee
Andrew Kahn, DLT Corporation, Oak Lawn, IL
- Chris Albright, Albright’s Supply, Corinth, MS
- Martin Brown, Robbins Auto Top, Oxnard, CA
- Steve Eisendrath, Rontex America, Inc., Amherst, NH
- Adam Faust, Pinnacle Sales, Inc., Birmingham, AL
- Tim Kennedy, George Shaw/Johnson Co., Kennett Square, PA
- Mike Morgan, Morgan Associates, Tigard, OR
- Vic Moses, Vic's Upholstery Supply, Panorama City, CA
- Fredy Romero, Romero’s Upholstery Supplies, Lynwood, CA
- Mike Smith, Merit Supply, Spartanburg, SC
Jeff Post, Enduratex/CGPC America Corporation, Miro Loma, CA
Aaron Lowe, Auto Care Association