young auto care network group
The auto care industry’s dynamic and vibrant under-40 set finds its home with the Young Auto Care Network Group (YANG). YANG is a movement providing young auto care professionals in their twenties and thirties the opportunity to network with industry peers, enhance knowledge and improve leadership capabilities.
The Young Auto Care Network was formed in January 2014 with a desire to help young professionals establish a circle of peers to grow with alongside their careers. YANG participants are future executive-level staffers of the auto care industry that see the value in establishing connections with other young professionals that will one day be business owners and key decision makers.
Events of YANG include functions featuring industry leaders, insightful information, workshops with guest speakers and networking events – all of which aim to build networks, professional development and career development.
Benefits of joining
- Build a substantial network of other young auto care professionals by attending YANG networking events at industry trade shows, sales meetings and conferences.
- Gain knowledge, training and overall better understanding of the auto care industry.
- Gain direct access to decision-makers, influential thinkers and auto care industry leaders.
- Receive opportunities to participate in the Auto Care Association's volunteer leadership committees.
- Enhance your career by participating in an array of professional development opportunities including the Young Auto Care Network Group Educational Workshop.
- Receive scholarships to attend learning workshops held during the Auto Care Association Fall Leadership Days.
- Be recognized as a YANG member at industry events.
- Organizational value points:
- Help foster long-term stakeholders in the auto care industry leading to employee retention.
- Build a succession plan involving young professionals.
- Keep generation Y and X engaged in industry trends and events.
- Employees have a better understanding of the auto industry as a whole.
- Companies with active YANG participants gain more credibility and awareness in the industry.
- Companies gain from the training while scholarships allow them to participate.
- Networking will help enhance current and future customer relationships.
Membership is free. Apply now!
The application is also available in PDF form.
Join us on
Young Professionals Program at AAPEX
“Developing Millennial Leaders in the Auto Care Industry” AAPEXedu panel discussion
Monday, Nov. 3, 2014, 4 p.m. – 5 p.m., Venetian Hotel, Las Vegas, Nev.
“Networking for Your Future” AAPEXedu Session
Wednesday, Nov. 5, 2014, 3:45 p.m. – 4:45 p.m., Venetian Hotel, Las Vegas, Nev.
YANG Networking Happy Hour at AAPEX
Wednesday, Nov. 5, 2014, 5 p.m. - 6 p.m., Venetian Hotel, Las Vegas, Nev.
Young Auto Care Network Advisory Council
Michael Rukov, One Stop Parts Source, Santa Ana, CA
- Chase Baxley, The Parts House, Jacksonville, FL
- JR Bishop, Federated Auto Parts Distributors
- Joe Davis, United Automotive Supply, Warren, MI
- Jenni Lucero, Gates Corporation, Denver, CO
- Alena Van Cleave, A & Jay Automotive Warehouse, Redford, MI
YANG welcomes the opportunity for company sponsorships for education and networking events. For more information contact