young auto care network group
Membership is free. Join this dynamic community within the auto care industry. Apply now!
The auto care industry’s dynamic and vibrant under-40 set finds its home with the Young Auto Care Network Group (YANG). YANG provides young auto care professionals in their twenties and thirties the opportunity to network with industry peers, enhance knowledge and improve leadership capabilities.
The Young Auto Care Network was formed in January 2014 with a desire to help young professionals establish a circle of peers to grow with alongside their careers. YANG participants are future executive-level staffers of the auto care industry that see the value in establishing connections with other young professionals that will one day be business owners and key decision makers.
Events of YANG include functions featuring industry leaders, professional development webinars, education seminars with guest speakers and networking events – all of which aim to build networks, professional development and career development.
Benefits of joining
- Build a substantial network of other young auto care professionals by attending YANG networking events at industry trade shows, regional meet-ups, sales meetings and conferences.
- Gain knowledge, training and overall better understanding of the auto care industry through YANGTime webinar series, YANG Connect and the YANG Leadership Conference.
- Gain direct access to decision-makers, influential thinkers and auto care industry leaders.
- Receive opportunities to participate in the Auto Care Association's volunteer leadership committees and YANG Advisory Council.
- Enhance your career by participating in an array of professional development opportunities including the YANG Leadership Conference and YANGTime webinar series (CEU credits awarded).
- Receive scholarships to attend learning workshops held during the Auto Care Association Spring Leadership Days through the Next Step program.
- Participate in YANG’s online community to connect and share ideas with peers, and get fast answers to important questions.
- Be recognized as a YANG member at industry events.
- Organizational value points:
- Help foster long-term stakeholders in the auto care industry leading to employee retention.
- Build a succession plan involving young professionals.
- Keep generation Y and X engaged in industry trends and events.
- Employees have a better understanding of the auto industry as a whole.
- Companies with active YANG participants gain more credibility and awareness in the industry.
- Companies gain from the training while scholarships allow them to participate.
- Networking will help enhance current and future customer relationships.
Join us on
Young Auto Care Network Advisory Council
Alena Van Cleave, A & Jay Automotive Warehouse, Redford, MI
JR Bishop, Federated Auto Parts Distributors, Staunton, VA
- Thurston Adams, Heri Automotive Inc., Phoenix, AZ
- Chase Baxley, The Parts House, Jacksonville, FL
- Lindsey Finlay, Arnold Oil Co., Austin, TX
- Andy Massoll, Curt's Service Inc., Oak Park, MI
- Melinda Oram, Delphi Product & Service Solutions, Troy, MI
- Dave Shapiro, SRS Marketing Company, Inc., Willow Grove, PA
- John C. Washbish, NGK Spark Plugs (U.S.A.), Inc., Wixom, MI
Michael Rukov, One Stop Parts Source, Santa Ana, CA
YANG welcomes the opportunity for company sponsorships for education and networking events. For more information contact