paint, body and equipment specialists
PBES educates and disseminates information to PBES segment
members and provides the opportunity for PBES businesspeople to network with
their counterparts, suppliers and customers outside of the usual industry
Why should you join PBES?
The PBES segment is composed of business owners and executives representing the Paint, Body and Equipment industry’s leading jobbers, warehouse distributors, manufacturers, business services, major program groups and manufacturers’ representatives. Resources available to members include:
- Leadership Committee meets twice a year.
- Annual conference provides unique opportunity to network with industry peers outside of the usual industry meetings.
- Conducts free webinars on a variety of topics.
PBES Segment Committee
Keith Bell, AkzoNobel Automotive & Aerospace Coatings, Norcross, GA
- David Abrahams, TASCO Auto
Color, Houston, TX
Bowman, National Oak Distributors, West Palm Beach, FL
D’Angelo, MEDCO, Moorpark, CA
(Jimmy) Donahue, Aftermarket Partners, San Diego, CA
Flannery, Bill Flannery Automotive, Inc., Bensalem, PA
- Joe Mattos, National Coatings & Supplies, Raleigh, NC
- Patrick Mayette, Painters Supply & Equipment Co., Taylor, MI
Moreau, BASF Corporation, Southfield, MI
Ryan, 3M Co., St. Paul, MN
Small, Axalta Coating Systems, Glen Mills, PA
Stephens, ITW Evercoat, Peachtree City, GA
Thorpe, Ogden Auto Paint & Glass Co., Ogden, UT
Wallin, Rex Marketing & Sales, Draper, UT
Wenzinger, PPG Industries, Inc., Strongsville, OH
White, Wesco Autobody Supply, Inc., Mount Lake Terrace, WA
- Scott Shriber, Babcox Media,
- Mike Willins, Automotive Body Repair News, UBM Advanstar, North Olmsted, OH
Paul Fiore, Auto Care Association