automotive warehouse distributors association
The Automotive Warehouse Distributors Association (AWDA) was founded in 1947 and is the oldest organized group of warehouse distributors and their respective suppliers of parts, accessories tools and other supplies for the automotive aftermarket. On Jan. 1, 2004, AWDA joined forces with the Auto Care Association. Through networking and educational programs, market research and communication tools, legislative and regulatory support, consumer education and much more, AWDA’s goals are centered on member growth.
Why should you join AWDA?
AWDA membership consists of more than 220 warehouse distributors, representing all the major program marketing groups, as well as over 400 manufacturers, jobbers, business services, marketing associations, manufacturer representatives and other companiesthatsupporttraditional distribution of vehicle parts. The 600-plus members collectively represent many hundreds of facilities and thousands of employees. Resources available to members include:
- AWDA’s Annual Business and Education conference connects North America’s top distributors and manufacturers.
- AWDA addresses the unique needs of distributors with standards and best practices that cover product information transfer and the warranty claim process.
- AWDA represents the interests of traditional distribution before the public, the media, government entities and the entire auto care industry.
Chairman Governors at Large
Corey Bartlett, MAAP, Automotive Parts Headquarters, Inc., St. Cloud, MN
Cliff Hovis, Hovis Auto & Truck Supply, Inc., Mercer, PA
Robert M. Segal, MAAP, Automotive Supply Associates, Concord, NH
Richard Beirne, AAP, Automotive Parts Headquarters/United Auto Supply, LaCrosse, WI
Timothy A. Lee, MAAP, Lang Distributing, Inc., Kankakee, IL
Immediate Past Chairman
J. Richard Fairbanks, Jr., Orleans Auto Supply, Inc., Hyannis, MA
Tim Trudnowski, AAP, Automotive Jobbers Supply, Spokane, WA
Todd Hack, MAAP, Gates Corporation, Denver, CO
MAC Vice Chairman
Jeff Blocher, Affinia Global Filtration, Gastonia, NC
MAC Immediate Past Chairman
Frank Frederick, Schrader International, Englewood, CO
- Scott Bennett, Bennett Auto Supply, Inc., Pompano Beach, FL
- Don G. Bickle, Jr. Warehouse, Inc., Hays, KS
- Ernie Blome, One Stop Parts Source, Santa Ana, CA – Add New Governor
- Mauro Cifelli, Vast-Auto Distribution Ltd., Montreal, QC, Canada
- Timothy B. Gerrity, General Auto Parts, Oakland, CA
- Rick Harman, Frank Edwards Company, West Valley City, UT
- Michelle MacKenzie-Menendez, MacKenzie Warehouse, Inc.,
San Francisco, CA
- J.R. Moore, Performance Warehouse, Hillsboro, OR
- Randy Rusceak, Motown Automotive Distributing, Farmington Hills, MI
- William H. (Henry) Slack, Slack Auto Parts Co., Gainesville, GA
- Young Suhr, APW Knox-Seeman Warehouse, Carson, CA
- Brent Windom, Uni-Select, Inc., Kennesaw, GA
- Michael Lambert, Automotive Distribution Network, Germantown, TN
- Scott LeProhon, NAPA Headquarters, Atlanta, GA
- Bill Maggs, AAP, National Pronto Association, Grapevine, TX
- David McCartney, CARQUEST U.S., Raleigh, NC
- Larry Pavey, Federated Auto Parts Distributors, Staunton, VA
- John Washbish, MAAP, Aftermarket Auto Parts Alliance, Inc.,
San Antonio, TX
Manufacturers' Representative Advisor
Robby Riefberg, SRS Marketing Company, Inc., Westbury, NY
Liaison - Univ. of the Aftermarket Foundation
Rusty Bishop, AAP, Federated Auto Parts Distributors, Staunton, VA.
Brian Cruickshank, MAAP, University of the Aftermarket, Pasadena, CA
Jack Creamer, MAAP, Distribution Marketing Services, Scottsdale, AZ
Larry Northup, AAP, Auto Care Association, Bethesda, MD
Rosemary Perry, Auto Care Association (Assistant Liaison), Bethesda, MD