automotive warehouse distributors association
The Automotive Warehouse Distributors Association (AWDA) was founded in 1947 and is the oldest organized group of warehouse distributors and their respective suppliers of parts, accessories tools and other supplies for the automotive aftermarket. On Jan. 1, 2004, AWDA joined forces with the Auto Care Association. Through networking and educational programs, market research and communication tools, legislative and regulatory support, consumer education and much more, AWDA’s goals are centered on member growth.
Why should you join AWDA?
AWDA membership consists of more than 220 warehouse distributors, representing all the major program marketing groups, as well as over 400 manufacturers, jobbers, business services, marketing associations, manufacturer representatives and other companiesthatsupporttraditional distribution of vehicle parts. The 600-plus members collectively represent many hundreds of facilities and thousands of employees. Resources available to members include:
- AWDA’s Annual Business and Education conference connects North America’s top distributors and manufacturers.
- AWDA addresses the unique needs of distributors with standards and best practices that cover product information transfer and the warranty claim process.
- AWDA represents the interests of traditional distribution before the public, the media, government entities and the entire auto care industry.
Chairman Governors at Large
J. Richard Fairbanks, Jr., Orleans Auto Supply, Inc., Hyannis, MA
Corey Bartlett, MAAP, Automotive Parts Headquarters, Inc., St. Cloud, MN
Cliff Hovis, Hovis Auto & Truck Supply, Inc., Mercer, PA
Richard Beirne, AAP, United Auto Supply, LaCrosse, WI
Timothy A. Lee, MAAP, Lang Distributing, Inc., Kankakee, IL
Immediate Past Chairman
Tim Trudnowski, AAP, Automotive Jobbers Supply, Spokane, WA
Bill Maggs, National Pronto Association, Grapevine, TX
Todd Hack, MAAP, Gates Corporation, Denver, CO
MAC Vice Chairman
Jeff Blocher, Affinia Global Filtration, Gastonia, NC
MAC Immediate Past Chairman
Frank Frederick, Schrader International, Englewood, CO
- Scott Bennett, Bennett Auto Supply, Inc., Pompano Beach, FL
- Mauro Cifelli, Vast-Auto Distribution Ltd., Montreal, QC, Canada
- Sid Dooley, Associate Jobbers Warehouse, Inc., Boaz, AL
- Timothy B. Gerrity, General Auto Parts, Oakland, CA
- Rick Harman, Frank Edwards Company, West Valley City, UT
- Michelle MacKenzie-Menendez, MacKenzie Warehouse, Inc.,
San Francisco, CA
- Laurence Pacey, National Auto Parts Warehouse, Miami, FL
- Scott Peterson, ASAP Automotive Warehouse, Midvale, UT
- Timothy P. Renehan, Stone Wheel Inc., Willowbrook, IL
- Randy Rusceak, Motown Automotive Distributing, Farmington Hills, MI
- Robert Segal, MAAP, Automotive Supply Associates, Inc., Concord, NH
- Brent Windom, Uni-Select, Inc., Kennesaw, GA
- Michael Lambert, Automotive Distribution Network, Germantown, TN
- Scott LeProhon, NAPA Headquarters, Atlanta, GA
- David McCartney, CARQUEST U.S., Raleigh, NC
- Larry Pavey, Federated Auto Parts Distributors, Staunton, VA
- John Washbish, MAAP, Aftermarket Auto Parts Alliance, Inc.,
San Antonio, TX
Manufacturers' Representative Advisor
Robby Riefberg, SRS Marketing Company, Inc., Westbury, NY
Liaison - Univ. of the Aftermarket Foundation
Rusty Bishop, AAP, Federated Auto Parts DistributorsStaunton, Va.
Brian Cruickshank, MAAP, University of the Aftermarket, Pasadena, CA
Jack Creamer, MAAP, Distribution Marketing Services, Scottsdale, AZ
Larry Northup, AAP, Auto Care Association
Rosemary Perry, Auto Care Association (Assistant Liaison)