Automotive Content Professional (ACP) certificate
The Automotive Content Professionals Network's (ACP) designation program codifies and accurately defines the skills and experiences to become a professional content manager. It denotes a path that professionals can follow in order to develop the skills, contacts, and knowledge that define today's content-management professional.
To attain the ACP designation, professionals must fulfill the following:
- Three Years of auto care industry experience
- ACP Coursework (available at ACPN conferences)
- ACPN Conference attendance (two conferences)
- Deliverable (five-page paper on any content-management topic)
- A completed
||Minimum CEUs |
ACES & PIES Education*:
Webinars or attendance at two-day ACES/PIES seminar
Available at annual ACPN Conferences
*This requirement is waiverable depending on experience. Contact Brian Cruickshank for more details.
**Electives are defined as any University of the Aftermarket approved program. See the University of the Aftermarket's Course Calendar for an up-to-date list of approved programs.
***ACPN Service is defined as any service provided to the Automotive Content Professionals Network. This could include (but is not limited to) holding an officer's role, committee membership, speaking, assisting in conference prep, etc. Final approval of ACPN Service component will come from the ACPN Chairman.
****The ACP Deliverable is a five-page research paper on a pre-approved topic of interest to the content management industry. Final approval of the topic and final submission will come from the program director. Please email University of the Aftermarket Director,
Brian Cruickshank, for more details and topic approval.
Learn more and register for the training course or webinars.
- Mark Lehnerz - Gates Corporation
- Jeffrey Gutschow - Tenneco
- Evaristo Garcia - Integrate Data Facts
- Melissa Madrigal - Shiftmobility
- Stacey Becker - Gates Corporation
- Jillean Mills - Tenneco
- Majace Miles - Federal-Mogul Motorparts
- David Dale - MAM Software
- Chris Nierintz - Transtar Industries
- Jamie T. Ardis - AGS Company
- Brooks Cochrum - National Pronto Association
- Timothy H. Folks - CARQUEST/General Parts Inc
- Rick M. Raveau - Continental Corporation
- Scott D. Schneider - Wells Vehicle Electronics
- Laurie Brooks - NAPA Balkamp
- Bryan Clements - Dayco Products, LLC
- Ryan Langford - Tenneco
- Jonathan Larsen - MAHLE Aftermarket Inc
- Ronald (Craig) Lee - Keystone Automotive Operations
- Paul Massingill - Tenneco
- Marc Pappas - Federated Auto Parts
- Alyssa Poore - Tenneco
- Doreen Slayter - CARQUEST
- Robert Waibel - Dayco Products, LLC
- James Bond - Cloyes Gear and Products, Inc.
- Todd Campau - Gates Corporation
- Paul Engl - Wells Vehicle Electronics
- David Haun - Gates Corporation
- Duane Meadows - DENSO Products and Services America, Inc.
- Jason Riegel - Tenneco, Inc.
- Thomas Sibert, Sr. - Motorcar Parts of America
- Christa Walthal - Gates Corporation
- Mark Berner - Continental Corporation
- James Carr - Cardone Industries, Inc.
- David Moilanen - Continental Corporation
- Denise Perkins - AutoMD
- Mark Richardson - Exide Technologies
- Ricky Robertson - Beck/Arnley World Parts Corp.
- Mike Wickless - Spectra Premium Industries