Import Parts Specialist Certificate
Continuing education is a key to success in any field. Whether you’re working in distribution, retail or as a professional service technician, the Import Vehicle Community (formerly the Auto International Association, AIA) can help you keep your skills and knowledge up to date.
In this competitive market, your company needs to be sure that your counter personnel are providing customers with accurate information and top-notch customer service. It is imperative that your counter personnel are knowledgeable about vehicles, vehicle systems and parts to help customers order the right part the first time, as well as ensure that customers order the necessary additional parts needed for a proper and timely installation.
The Import Parts Specialist Certificate Program is important to your company and your staff because it:
- raises the bar in terms of knowledge required to sell parts for import applications;
- gives jobbers more credibility in dealing with installers, diagnosing repair issues, troubleshooting and making parts recommendations
- offers greater recognition from employers, customers and peers
- enhances employees’ own careers, advancement opportunities and reduces turnover rates; and
- helps them sell more import parts!
Click here to register for the Import Parts Specialist Certificate Test
General Flyer, FAQs and Sample Questions
For more information, please contact Angela Chiang at email@example.com or 301-654-6664, ext. 1057.