executive and board of directors
Applications are now being accepted to serve on the Auto Care Association Board of Directors and Executive Committee.
The Auto Care Nominating Committee is responsible for the election of officers and directors of the Board and Executive Committee to replace those whose terms are expiring.
If you are interested in applying to serve on the Board of Directors or Executive Committee (you must be a current board member), please provide the following information:
Any current or prior service on the Auto Care Board of Directors or any of its Standing Committees
Please include a brief paragraph describing your commitment to the Auto Care Association and the community we serve. Applications must be received by March 6, 2017.
Please email your application to email@example.com.
Michael Klein, Las Colinas Investments, LLC
Mark Finestone, AutoZone, Inc.
Todd Hack, The Gates Corp.
Cal Wilkins, tascosalesreps
Jim Dykstra,Dytech Auto Group
Scott Leprohon, NAPA Headquarters
Bill Maggs, National PRONTO Association
John Washbish, Aftermarket Auto Parts Alliance, Inc.
Immediate Past Chair
Rick Jago, Jago and Associates
President & CEO
Bill Hanvey, Auto Care Association
Jeffrey S. Tenenbaum, Esq., Venable, LLC
- Guy Andrysick, Spectrum Brands Holdings, Inc.
- Steve Bearden, H.B. International Marketing Services, Inc.
- JR Bishop, Federated Auto Parts
- Jeff Darby, Dorman Products
- Mike Fitzgerald, Innova Electronics Corp.
- Frank Frederick, Schrader International
- Marty Gold, Gold N’ Brown Consulting
- Eugene Han, O’Reilly Auto Parts
- Brad Kraft, Hopkins Manufacturing Corp.
- E. Fletcher Lord, Replacement Parts, Inc.
- Roger McCollum, N.A.Williams
- Josh Meyer, Robert Bosch, LLC
- Sherri Rains, Technical Chemical Co.
- Don Reimondo, HDA Truck Pride
- Donna Wagner, Northwood University
- Randall Ward, Automotive Aftermarket Association Southeast
- Scott Webb, Pilot Automotive
Committee Liaison Meg Lewis
, Auto Care Association