leadership 2.0 scholarship
The Young Auto Care Network Group Advisory Council is accepting applications to award ONE deserving YANG member a scholarship to attend the highly-acclaimed University of the Aftermarket’s 2016-2017 Leadership 2.0 Program.
Leadership 2.0 is a post-graduate style leadership and business skills education program designed to promote the development of the next generation of auto care leaders. It is the industry's cornerstone educational program that fosters the development of a new generation of visionary auto care executives. The program is an intense and intellectually-challenging two-week executive development and learning experience deeply rooted in the theoretical and practical application of auto care leadership principles.
Graduates of the program receive 7.0 CEUs towards their Automotive Aftermarket Profession (AAP) designations. The scholarship is valued at $6,250 and covers the price of tuition, class materials and meals.
The dates for the 2016-2017 class are:
Session I: August 21-26, 2016 | Northwood University's Midland, MI campus
Session II: March 5-10, 2017 | Raleigh, NC
Registration opens Jan 1, 2016. All materials must be submitted to Courtney Hammer for consideration. Deadline is June 1, 2016.
- Signed and completed application
- Resume and Bio
- Reference letter (preferably from your current employer)
- Complete profile and comment at least five times on YANG Connect
- 30 second video response as to why YANG should send you on scholarship to Leadership 2.0. Video can be recorded on a smart phone and emailed to Courtney Hammer.
- Applicant must be a current member of YANG
- The applicant’s employer must be an Auto Care Association member in good standing
- The scholarship applicants should have achieved success within their organizations through professionalism, hard work, dedication and remarkable abilities
- Applicants are examples of outstanding young professionals in the auto care industry
- The scholarship is open to anyone aged 39 or younger.